Forms & RulesIf you are in need of a high-quality, dedicated and caring cage-free doggy day care and dog boarding kennel centrally located near Ashburn, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, Centreville and Sterling for your beloved four-legged friend in the Northern VA area, then Healthy Hound Playground is your answer. In order to play or stay (daycare, kennel or boarding) with us, and keep a safe and healthy environment for all, all dogs must meet the following criteria:
- Must have updated Vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies, and Distemper
- Must be on an over-the-counter flea/tick preventative medication.
- Must be spayed if female is over 1 year of age. Non-neutered males over 1 year of age are allowed on a case by case basis.
- Must not be aggressive towards people (or dogs if participating in group play).
- Must be able to be handled by collar or leash
1) Animal Care Agreement, Disclaimer and Waiver
2) Pet Registration
3) Personality Form - Choose One:
3a) Complete this Personality Form Online or in Adobe, then Print (Note: for Yes/No questions, the default is "NO") or
3b) Print and Complete this Personality Form by Hand
Email: email@example.com Fax: (703) 880-7349
Only need your Bordetella vaccine? We can administer an intranasal vaccine that protects against Bordetella, Parainfluenza, and Adenovirus. This must be done at least 72 hours and preferably 10 days prior to your visit, and must have been administered within the past 6 months. Cost is $19.